first kiss

Angel kisses, for the first time.
I could laugh, I could cry!
So afraid to put my trust in you,
But so happy to not be able to resist!
I'm laughing at my own helplessness
As I drown in the joy of your kiss' taste,
Just the way you make my heart race!
As I surrender to your divine passion,
I drown and gasp for your touch,
As your lips capture mine.
Then I take flight as your soul caresses me
And you wrap me in your wings,
Pulling me closer still.
And as I entwine myself in you,
I'm drowning and flying still
In the power of your soul.
Slowly, softly you subside,
Softly covering me with your Angel kisses.
Then you wrap me up in your arms,
Holding me tight you whisper "I love you"
And I think my heart will burst,
Sending an explosion of my love for you
Into the sweet early morning air.

No comments: