bff

Sometimes when you're wandering along this lonely road,
You need someone's hand to hold.
Someone to catch you when you fall,
Wipe away your tears and help you stand tall.
Someone to help make reality more like a dream,
Someone who's just like you, or so it seems.
Thats why I thank God that I've got you.
You're the one who helps me through.
You'll always be my best friend.
I'll be here for you, until the end.
You're broken hearts, I'll try to mend.
When you can't smile, mine I'll lend.
I'll help you up, whenever you fall,
I'll stand up for you, and help you stand tall.
Whenever you need me,
By your side is where I will be.
I'll be your shelter from the rain,
I'll help you find a smile again.
I can't say I know just what you're going through,
All I can say is that I love you.
And I understand one thing eternally,
That's how much you mean to me.
My arms are always open to you,
I'll always try to help you through.
I'll be here whenever you need me,
My best friend, you'll always be.

No comments: